PBX Office Phone Solutions
VOIP is the next generation in telephony worldwide enabling reliable voice communications for modern businesses. VoIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol and has become the fastest growing form of telecommunications in South Africa
Traditional phone calls travel across copper wire (PSTN) or digital (ISDN) phone lines that have been laid across South Africa by the previously state-owned Telkom, VoIP phone calls are different in that you don’t need to use these phone lines based on old copper infrastructure
Porium Group uses advanced VoIP technologies to transmit high quality voice calls over a broadband data connection while benefiting from uncontended secure IP networks which ensures all calls to and from your PABX office telephone system are of the highest quality.
Our packages include:
- A new allocated number (or you can keep/port your existing number);
- LTE Router and LTE Sim;
- Free online Telephone Management System; and
- A gateway – this is optional.
Say bye to cable theft and interruption
What are the Benefits of VoIP?
Our VOIP has significant benefits for businesses, the main benefits of VoIP are:
- Savings on your monthly phone bill with cheaper line rentals and call rates
- Keep your existing geographic number and take it with you wherever you move in SA
- VoIP solutions are scalable to suit your needs
- Technical support with a national service centre
- Free interbranch calling as well as reduced on-net call costs
- Improved uptime as you are no longer susceptible to lightening damage or theft of copper lines
Still not sure whether our VoIP offering is right for you?
contact us now to speak to one our expert consultants who will be able to advise you on an offering that suits your needs and your budget!